A few tickets remain for Saturday’s fundraiser, so if you’d like to join in the fun or add some guests, visit https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3529146 to purchase your tickets.
If you already have your tickets, here are a few things you need to know.
- The “Party by the Pond” is Saturday, August 23 from 4-7 pm
- All tickets should be purchased in advance – no need to print a ticket, we will check you in at the site.
- All parking is at 288 Simpaug Turnpike at the Hoyt Scout Camp. Look for the Red White and Blue mailbox.
- Shuttles to the party will start at 3:45. Return shuttles will be available throught the evening.
- The event is on one of the Redding Land Trust’s beautiful, natural properties, so please wear appropriate footwear for uneven terrain – flat shoes with closed toes are encouraged.
See you Saturday!
« « Join the Redding Land Trust for a Party by the Pond – August 25 4-7 PM| Party by the Pond Sponsors » »